Live webcasts for sales, training, and education. eVideo Creations streams the interactive classroom live to distant viewers for computers, tablets and smart phones. Video content features the trainer, PowerPoint, Q & A, polling and two way video via mobile devices. Engage viewers with a dynamic and immersive solution. Measure the impact of your message with online metrics. Generate revenue with pay-per-view.
Live video webcasts for sales, training and education
The internet has the capacity to help your business go global and a webcast is an affordable means of broadcasting your story online for viewers to see. Using streaming video technology, a webcast is a media presentation – whether live or on-demand – that’s distributed to different users at the same time.
The benefits of hosting a webcast are vast and give your business the exposure it needs to succeed in a competitive marketplace. By hosting informational and engaging conferences online that your potential customers can stream, your business can build its reputation as a valuable resource for its clientele.
- Benefit from live, real-time communication with a wide audience located anywhere in the world with internet access.
- Create an interactive environment in which viewers can both watch the presentation and field questions to the speakers or chat with others watching the webcast.
- Have the option of achieving your webcast by uploading it to your website for viewers to watch at a later date.
- Allow people who cannot be present for the live event to gain insights into the information provided in the conference or meeting.
- Produce video that can be viewed by a wide audience without the expensive cost of satellite video.
eVideo Creations streams the interactive classroom live to distant viewers for computers, tablets and smart phones. Video content features the trainer, expert panels, PowerPoints, Q & A, polling and two way video via mobile devices. Engage viewers with a dynamic and immersive training solution. Measure the impact of your message with online metrics. Generate revenue with pay-per-view. Streaming video live to the web helps you reach an audience that might have impossible to reach otherwise.
Let’s Work Together
If you are considering video production of any size, we’d love to work with you. Since 1990, we’ve worked with clients large and small, with budgets from $1,000 to $100,000. We never charge for an initial consultation. We’d love to hear your ideas and offer suggestions for your upcoming video production.